Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Heart in Two Places

Today is one of my last days in Vancouver before I head off to Toronto/Waterloo for another four months! Like usual, I am mixed with sad and happy emotions at the same time. I am going to miss my family, my doggie, my friends and doing all the fun activities here in Vancouver...but I am excited to see Jordan, my friends at school and also to start school and be ridiculously busy again. Sometime I wish I could just combine both of my lives from Vancouver and Waterloo together, so I can have the best of both. But then I have to remember that firstly, it's not really possible to do it completely, and secondly, I made my decision to move across the country to live on my own. And it does have it's pros of course. And combining them may not result in the best of both worlds...it may just be overwhelming. I just hope that I can have Jordan visit Vancouver sometime soon, because it's important to me, for him to see this side of my life and meet the rest of my family, visit the town in which I grew up and hang out with my friends :)

Anyway, I'll prepare to say goodbye to my family and friends here in Vancouver...but also adding in a 'See you later!' 

No comments:

Post a Comment