Thursday, August 23, 2012

The End of Summer Post

It is nearly one a.m., and after catching up on some overdue emails and work, I can almost hear my bed calling to me...

It is the time again, when the summer is coming to a close, where I am to imprint some wisdom that I have gained throughout my time here. Truthfully, I don't think I got any wiser...I probably just got about 5 shades darker, and just a bit lazier. Emphasis on "a bit".

The summer, like all summers, flew past like a fly buzzing for freedom. I think this was actually one of my best summers thus far (comparable to Summer of '69...oh wait, I wasn't alive then). No really, it was super great! Many, many summer activities were completed, such as playing volleyball in the sun, sliding down the slides at Splashdown waterpark, screaming our heads off at Playland, and eating as if the world's entire supply for sugar is running out at PNE. Oh, and I also got to dance. I mean, what else can I ask for? :)

Like mentioned before, I did get a bit lazier during the summer, so I will be happily trotting off to my bed now, and will spare you the details of my summer in this post. You must read the next post though, or else I will set my dog Toto to attack you (with his remaining 4 teeth). Grrr!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment