Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rediscovering my creative side

So it appears that all my recent posts have been poems and a story! I have been writing more recently, probably because I am less stressed out during the summer, have more time, and have a LOT more energy. So ta-da...I hope you like it!

A few updates:

  1. Hong Kong was absolutely AMAZING. The reason my blog was (temporarily) abandoned was because Jordan and I started our own combined, amazing, breathtaking, THRILLING, ACTION-PACKED – wait for it – HONG KONG EXCHANGE TRIP BLOG! View it here if you have a load of time on your hands and need something to do :P
  2. Summer in Vancouver is always amazing. I have been busy with a part time job, volunteering, working out, hanging out with friends and of course, DANCING! If you too, want to enjoy some awesome ballroom dancing, come by Robson Square (at Robson and Howe) on Friday nights! There is a free lesson every week starting at 8pm, and performances by local dancers at 9pm and 10pm! Did I mention it’s free (yay!) 
  3. I have been discovering lots of new music! Also, I have expanded the genres of music I listen to…I have even been listening to some R&B/Hiphop (only when I workout though, haha). But most of all, I have been listening to some more indie music. All this new music discovering means that more poor people on the road have to listen to me singing and belching out the tunes in the car (yes, it is possible to BELCH songs out) :P good thing I don’t do that on the bus… 
  4. I bought new shoes yesterday. Just thought I would put that out there. Truthfully, my old ones were starting to smell (…only a bit though, ok?!) and I needed some nice flats that were comfortable to walk in. So I got some new Champion flats that have a good insole and my feet are now tres happy. 
  5. The sun is out, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful, and so are you! (from the Beatles' song Hey Prudence!). Hope you all have a great rest of week!

No comments:

Post a Comment