Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comfort Zone

I am definitely stepping out, far out, of my comfort zone right now and it's quite scary :S I decided to run for the a position on the AHSUM executive team. There is another person running for the same position, so that means we will have to do a vote. So basically this requires me to put myself out there, tell people what I stand for and hope they'll vote for me! I made a Facebook pages describing my platform and such, so I hope people will appreciate and listen to what I have to say. However, I feel like this may be a popularity vote and I actually don't know that many AHS people in comparison to my competitor. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.
I am also thinking of doing an announcement in a couple of my classes if I am allowed to. And that is a scary thought because I hate public speaking. So yes, stepping so far out of my comfort zone.
Anyways I gotta go get my laundry and sleep because I am dead tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment