Friday, April 1, 2011

The time has come again...

As I was walking up the stairs to my health class in optometry this morning, I saw something scary...it sort of looked like this:


Yes, the geese are starting to become aggressive again!

Well, I guess I didn't notice them much during the last few months was because they were, well, absent. But now that the snow is nearly gone, grass is greener(ish) and the air is warmer, they are back and they are unafraid.

The goose that I saw today didn't actually attack anyone, but he/she did open his/her mouth and bare teeth and stepped quickly towards my health prof. She freaked out a bit, and so did the person behind her, and so did I. thankfully no one got hurt.

This is a bit of a random post, but just wanted to say, be careful out there. Unless you are on wheels, don't anger these animals. They are nesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment